Private and Small Commercial Aircrafts up to 8,100 lbs.
The AIRTUG Model 6-S model is extremely easy to use because
of its’ unique “Throttle Grip Control” system utilizing
a hydrostatic transmission as the heart of the Airtug, a
heavy duty variable speed , 6 horsepower gas engine. We guarantee
your safety with our “Return to Brake” feature that absolutely
prevents any unintentional movement of the plane when the
throttle grip is released. There is no metal to metal contact,
no gears to shift and no jerky clutching systems to quickly
wear out. Finally, its’ pinpoint handling makes this unit
a great choice. All of these features simply make this
aircraft tug the best in the industry!
Email for a price and delivery
Winch Strap/ Strut Strap with Accessory options
- Parts Warranty: 1 Year
- Engine: Heavy Duty 6hp Recoil
- Tow Weight: Up to 8,100 lbs.
- Type of Control: Unique “Throttle
- Turning Radius: 360 ? with handle-mounted Caster
- 11 Gauge Heavy Steel Frame
- Hydrostatic Transaxle
- 16”x 6” - 6 ply on 8” Drive Wheels
- Drive wheels capable of handling
nosewheel weights up to 2000 lbs.
- Welded load platform mounted
between the drive wheels for added traction.
- Pre-Assembled (Except Handle &
- Crated as shown for truck shipment. (75”x37”x24”)
Available Aircraft Tug Upgrades
- Nosewheel Fairing Chock
- Cirrus Nosewheel Fairing Chock
- Tailwheel Chock Scott 3200
- King Air Load Adapter
- Long Control Kit (Needed for L-39
- Weight Pack Extra Traction For Light
Nose Aircraft and Winter Weather
- Low Profile Unit for Low Cowlings or Tail Wheel Flight
Controls, including 13" Tires and lower height for axle and